Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 recon list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

classwhorules

2 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2013 :  00:17:31  Show Profile Send classwhorules a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just been going through my L.C. recons...is there a Galaxy Four updated version? Didn't find one on youtube. I know that the BBC has their condensed version on The Aztecs DVD. Could anyone drop a list of new recons available since THE FACELESS ONES REVISED EDITION? Thanks!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2013 :  23:14:24  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LC33 - Crusade
LC34 - Wheel in Space
LC35 - Web of Fear
LC36 - Celestial Toymaker
LC37 - Reign of Terror
LC38 - Enemy of the World
LC39 - Marco Polo
Go to Top of Page

Rubium
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2013 :  17:43:47  Show Profile Send Rubium a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it possible to request any of those updated versions through the LC site? :) I'd love to get my hands on the updated Marco polo and web of fear to watch on my telly :)
Go to Top of Page

hugolandd
Junior Time Traveller

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2013 :  14:37:15  Show Profile Send hugolandd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you are in the UK, you might try this fellow - You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Rubium
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2013 :  22:09:21  Show Profile Send Rubium a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh cheers :) I may well drop him an email through LC and see if I can get a hold of them :)
Go to Top of Page

xylok b
Seasoned Time Traveller

United Kingdom
1719 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  22:14:49  Show Profile  Visit xylok b's Homepage Send xylok b a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope one day we will get to see an updated galaxy 4 recon, that is on the top of my wishlist !

My destiny is in the stars, and to see the day when all 97 missing eps of Doctor Who and Shada are recons and or animations on dvd!
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2013 :  11:55:34  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So whats next after Marco Polo? Is anything else in the works?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2