Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 It's 50 Years this year
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paulfairclough
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
38 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  08:39:05  Show Profile Send paulfairclough a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if the last two recons to be done will be done this year & shown on the Loose Cannon website?

I know some of the older ones have been re-done and some of these have appeared on You Tube, but I would like to see Web Of Fear (especially with the Great Intelligence being in the Christmas special & the London underground being mentioned) & you can't beat a Cyberman story with The Wheel In Space.

Favourite Doctors 10, 4, 2 & 6

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

L. Scarman
Seasoned Time Traveller

Ireland
2185 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  15:15:03  Show Profile Send L. Scarman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are recons still only available on VHS tapes or can they be downloaded?
Go to Top of Page

The Black Guardian
Seasoned Time Traveller

USA
1333 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2013 :  19:13:26  Show Profile Send The Black Guardian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulfairclough

Just wondering if the last two recons to be done will be done this year & shown on the Loose Cannon website?

I know some of the older ones have been re-done and some of these have appeared on You Tube, but I would like to see Web Of Fear (especially with the Great Intelligence being in the Christmas special & the London underground being mentioned) & you can't beat a Cyberman story with The Wheel In Space.

New recons of The Web of Fear, Fury from the Deep, and The Wheel in Space were on youtube, but some episodes can't be downloaded anymore. You might still be able to get The Web of Fear recon, but episode 6 of Fury from the Deep is gone, and I don't know if the four episodes from The Wheel in Space are still available.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2013 :  06:08:24  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fury is the same version available from LC's website afaik. Reign of Terror, Celestial Toymaker, and Enemy of the World also have new recons online. I haven't been keeping track which episode parts have been taken down, but I'm aware that plenty of people have been saving local copies. Google how to do so if you are concerned with keeping such things.
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2013 :  13:58:50  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you havent seen the web of fear recon, youre in for a treat. A beautiful recon of one of the best stories ever.

Although I havent seen it yet, I am glad that they brought back the great intelligence for the 50th. This is the closest we've gotten to the return of the yeti in 45 years (unless you include downtime)
Go to Top of Page

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2013 :  14:49:44  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gad4

This is the closest we've gotten to the return of the yeti in 45 years (unless you include downtime)

And that Yeti in "The Five Doctors"!
Go to Top of Page

LizR
Seasoned Time Traveller

New Zealand
5043 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2013 :  10:04:24  Show Profile  Visit LizR's Homepage Send LizR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And the one in Tooting Bec

Video games ruined my life! (But fortunately I have 10 more lives...)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2