Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 Wishing for some new LC recons :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  10:24:12  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice it looks like DMP is going up I might get that as the quality of mine looks kind of bad.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  10:29:31  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jtowne

http: //depositfiles DOT com/files/o9dbmnvn4

Big thanks for this!

GaG
Go to Top of Page

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  10:31:30  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And while I'm here, thanks to Russ, Derek, Dean and all the LC team for all their amazing work on these recons. And thanks to ElDoctorio for this YouTube uploading marathon!

GaG
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  13:00:11  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Good as Gearon

quote:

Big thanks for this!

You're welcome. It's just a converted and merged video from after eldoctorio first uploaded it. I recommend others do the same if they will be displeased with the deletion of any episode.
Go to Top of Page

Drvonwer
Time Traveller

USA
280 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  13:32:32  Show Profile Send Drvonwer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent work Loose Cannon. Thank you for letting the Crusade and Macro Polo to be posted on Youtube. The new recons are the best yet. I can't wait to see Power Of The Daleks and Massacre when they are finished. Animations are good but I still like your work the best. To me, they are the closest thing to seeing the lost episodes. If no more films ever turn up, I still feel like I have watched all of the sixties stories. Thanks again.

Doktor Von Wer at your service
Doctor Who?
That's what I said.
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2013 :  09:51:59  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Interesting I didn't even know loose cannon did episode 2 of DMP
Go to Top of Page

eriggsjr

5 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2013 :  20:01:23  Show Profile Send eriggsjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enapace

Interesting I didn't even know loose cannon did episode 2 of DMP

It was completed before the recovery of the episode. It is interesting to compare the reconstruction to the actual episode.

Ed

Go to Top of Page

screamdewey

7 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2013 :  21:06:28  Show Profile Send screamdewey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. I've been enjoying all the LC recons now on YouTube (I used to get them from Loose Cannon dubbers on VHS). I've just seen that episode 4 part 1 and episode 7 part 1 of Daleks' Master Plan have been taken down. Does anyone have links to these episodes uploaded elsewhere? I'd gladly exchange any of the existing recons I have.

These recons are fantastic, please keep up the great work, Loose Cannon team...

Thanks,
LEF.
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2013 :  23:26:17  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi LEF, I'm also new here, but have been reading this thread for a long time.

It looks like he just uploaded a version 2 of those two parts. I don't know what the difference is.

Edit:
I just compared the two (since I have downloaded them) and the version 2 is only missing the first 30 seconds of intro credits. I suppose that is to get past the automatic random scans that look for certain matching patterns.

Edited by - ashfall on 15 Jan 2013 23:29:56
Go to Top of Page

eriggsjr

5 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2013 :  00:27:59  Show Profile Send eriggsjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Massacre is now in the process of being uploaded by ElDoctorio.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Ed

Go to Top of Page

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2013 :  11:03:05  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ashfall

Edit:
I just compared the two (since I have downloaded them) and the version 2 is only missing the first 30 seconds of intro credits. I suppose that is to get past the automatic random scans that look for certain matching patterns.

The Crusade episodes are missing the opening titles, so it does look like a deliberate decision was taken at some point.
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2013 :  23:58:40  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I took a few weeks off of this site and was pleasantly surprised to return to all of these wonderful beautiful recons. I am excited about enjoying these masterpieces and want to personally thank eldoctorio and the entire LC team for making these gems. You have made a lot of people very happy.

What a wonderful New Years present to start the fiftieth anniversary year. :)

I am excited also that POTD is over halfway done. I am glad they are taking their time to create some wonderful CGI. One thought I have is that I noticed much footage from a similar time period of Robert James (Lesterson) in Secret beneath the sea which may be helpful.

Another thing that could be nice if the last few seconds of the Blue Peter clip for POTD could be restored. With 24 fps and 4 seconds, its only about 100 frames and could make this footage almost new.

Regrettably I missed the original posting of the DMP 4 and 7 Pt. 1. If someone managed to save them before they were deleted and could help me get them its appreciated. I noticed that the sound quality in pt 1 of Feast of Steven was not as good as part 2 and Im curious if that is due to the extra editing.

I am also anxiously awaiting Pt 4 of massacre and all that follow it.

Thanks again to all.

Edited by - gad4 on 17 Jan 2013 06:51:49
Go to Top of Page

GinjaNinja

8 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  00:30:48  Show Profile Send GinjaNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gad4

Another thing that could be nice if the last few seconds of the Blue Peter clip for POTD could be restored. With 24 fps and 4 seconds, its only about 100 frames and could make this footage almost new.

Agreed, I gave it a go and although it would be quite a simple (albeit time consuming!) job, the quality of the YouTube video isn't sufficient for good results. If someone had a clean copy, I could give it a good go.. *cough*

quote:

Regrettably I missed the original posting of the DMP 4 and 7 Pt. 1. If someone managed to save them before they were deleted and could help me get them its appreciated.

I've got them, I'm uploading now for you :)

EDIT:
DMP 4 Pt.1 You must be logged in to see this link.
DMP 7 Pt.1 You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - GinjaNinja on 17 Jan 2013 00:44:07
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  06:42:29  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ginja

Very nice of you to offer to help them like that. Hopefully they thought of it already.

Ahh. I feel like a kid again on Christmas morning:)

Edited by - gad4 on 17 Jan 2013 06:52:54
Go to Top of Page

hugolandd
Junior Time Traveller

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  13:47:42  Show Profile Send hugolandd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this an updated, new version of The Massacre ?
or just a better quality copy of LC16 ?

Thanks, h
quote:
Originally posted by eriggsjr

The Massacre is now in the process of being uploaded by ElDoctorio.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Ed
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  14:32:32  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think its a better quality copy of lc16 as Derek said earlier the new one is still in the works.
Go to Top of Page

hugolandd
Junior Time Traveller

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  15:41:08  Show Profile Send hugolandd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for updating my poor memory - if I had gone back a page, I wouldn't have had to ask a redundant question.
quote:

I think its a better quality copy of lc16 as Derek said earlier the new one is still in the works.

quote:
Originally posted by dhandley

Only a very small amount of work has been done on Massacre so far. Power is well over half way through, but we hope to feature a lot more CGI in the latter half of the story, so it could still take some time.

Hope you are all enjoying the new recons!

Edited by - hugolandd on 17 Jan 2013 15:43:25
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  18:38:14  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What I'm noticing is that he appears to have posted apx. 60 of the 106. (didnt count.. just divided the upload number by 2 and took out for specials)

It also looks like he's going sequentially through season 3. would be great if he finishes them all :)
Go to Top of Page

Craig Williams
Time Traveller

179 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2013 :  22:31:45  Show Profile Send Craig Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Good as Gearon

quote:

Big thanks for this!

You're welcome. It's just a converted and merged video from after eldoctorio first uploaded it. I recommend others do the same if they will be displeased with the deletion of any episode.

Another big thanks for this - but now it appears that the second part of Episode 5 has gone!!! :(
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  00:04:01  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Episode 5 of which story?

Massacre ep 4 is now up.
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  00:52:50  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mythmakers episode 4 v2 is going up now, I assume it includes the missing bit that was mentioned here earlier.

Maybe Fury Ep6 part 2 re-upload soon?
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  04:50:31  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not familiar with the missing stuff. What is it?

Also savages has started posting

Also, go back a page or two in jtownes post for a fury link and thank him.

Edited by - gad4 on 18 Jan 2013 04:55:17
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  05:23:17  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm not familiar with the missing stuff. What is it?

Also savages has started posting

Also, go back a page or two in jtownes post for a fury link and thank him.

Sorry, I was referring to a comment on his Youtube channel actually. Mythmakers episode 4 was missing a minute or so between parts 1 and 2. The V2 upload corrects that.

And yes, thanks jtownes for the Fury link!
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  06:00:43  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is interesting that Fury is the only one that seems to be having its second episodes deleted. Maybe something specific about its end credits timing (or maybe the links were simply pasted to a BBC forum, I don't know).
Go to Top of Page

Craig Williams
Time Traveller

179 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  07:36:46  Show Profile Send Craig Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fury. Anyone got a copy to upload?
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  15:40:55  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Williams

quote:

Fury. Anyone got a copy to upload?

You must be logged in to see this link.
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

hawkeye pierce

23 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  19:18:58  Show Profile Send hawkeye pierce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whats the deal with a new Marco Polo? I take it incorporating the since found telesnaps. Is that really a Loose Cannon creation?
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  19:53:33  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They havent released it officially, but my belief is this is the one they worked on.
Go to Top of Page

Mosif

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  20:06:00  Show Profile Send Mosif a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any difference between the original upload of Dalek's Masterplan episode 7 part 1 and episode 4 part 1 and the replacement uploads? I know the Myth Maker replacement was to correct a problem with the original file and was curious as to whether that was the situation with the DMP episodes as well.
Go to Top of Page

Craig Williams
Time Traveller

179 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  22:13:31  Show Profile Send Craig Williams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What was the problem with the Myth Makers file?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2