Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 Wishing for some new LC recons :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Paradisio82

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2013 :  11:26:22  Show Profile Send Paradisio82 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Marco Polo is going up! Part 1 of Roof of the World is there!
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

hugolandd
Junior Time Traveller

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2013 :  12:19:41  Show Profile Send hugolandd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if this link is allowed (a moderator can remove it if it shouldn't be here) but here it is:
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

InJen
Time Traveller

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2013 :  17:57:30  Show Profile Send InJen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this a new Marco Polo recon, or the old one?
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2013 :  19:39:48  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New.
Go to Top of Page

InJen
Time Traveller

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  00:21:40  Show Profile Send InJen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool :o)
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  03:58:48  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Entirety of Marco Polo Revised Edition and Crusade Revised Edition have now been fully uploaded if anyone was wondering. I been looking forward to seeing the Marco Polo one for a while.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  05:44:47  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now a nice clean copy of LC11 is being uploaded.
Go to Top of Page

gna530
Junior Time Traveller

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  06:24:51  Show Profile Send gna530 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which is just like having it for the first time! An unbelievable week for Hartnell lovers!!
Am watching the new Marco Polo - a true thing of beauty - wow, an updated Crusade, a miraculous full updated Marco Polo, Galaxy 4 with great sound, complete (kinda) Reign of Terror on DVD next month, an upgraded Aztecs in March along with a rediscovered G4 episode and more reconstructions.... what a way to start the New Year!!!

In NO way looking a gift horse in the mouth, but just out of curiosity - does anyone know of the progress of the updated Power of the Daleks and The Massacre, mentioned as being worked on over a year and a half ago?

Edited by - gna530 on 09 Jan 2013 06:29:08
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  07:30:49  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gna530

Which is just like having it for the first time! An unbelievable week for Hartnell lovers!!
Am watching the new Marco Polo - a true thing of beauty - wow, an updated Crusade, a miraculous full updated Marco Polo, Galaxy 4 with great sound, complete (kinda) Reign of Terror on DVD next month, an upgraded Aztecs in March along with a rediscovered G4 episode and more reconstructions.... what a way to start the New Year!!!

In NO way looking a gift horse in the mouth, but just out of curiosity - does anyone know of the progress of the updated Power of the Daleks and The Massacre, mentioned as being worked on over a year and a half ago?

I believe they are both finished.
Go to Top of Page

gna530
Junior Time Traveller

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  08:14:12  Show Profile Send gna530 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, OK...are there any others you know of besides those 2 being revised - Mission to the Unknown, perhaps?
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  08:29:41  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wow, OK...are there any others you know of besides those 2 being revised - Mission to the Unknown, perhaps?

Not that I am aware of though I prefer the animated version of MTTU anyway so it wouldn't bother me.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  12:46:06  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enapace

I've just heard that they are still in progress. I could be wrong, though.
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  14:09:54  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I read that they were finished somewhere i forget where though. All of Galaxy Four is now up btw

Edited by - enapace on 09 Jan 2013 14:10:35
Go to Top of Page

InJen
Time Traveller

United Kingdom
110 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  18:52:37  Show Profile Send InJen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Not that I am aware of though I prefer the animated version of MTTU anyway so it wouldn't bother me.

What animated version?!!!
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  19:07:53  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by InJen

quote:

quote:

What animated version?!!!
The one made by David Busch.

Go to Top of Page

gna530
Junior Time Traveller

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2013 :  21:15:07  Show Profile Send gna530 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That ani, like "Shada," is in the purview of Ian Levine and may never be made public; however, there IS a 3-part Mission to the Unknown animated on youtube - search "Mission to the Unknown animated" - it's kind of funky and the humans look very Terry Gilliam-esque, but at least you get a version of the ep where you can see things move!
Go to Top of Page

dhandley
Administrator

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  16:27:16  Show Profile Send dhandley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Only a very small amount of work has been done on Massacre so far. Power is well over half way through, but we hope to feature a lot more CGI in the latter half of the story, so it could still take some time.

Hope you are all enjoying the new recons!

Derek
Go to Top of Page

hugolandd
Junior Time Traveller

Canada
57 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  16:38:38  Show Profile Send hugolandd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the update on Massacre & Power - it's great to see the other new ones!
Go to Top of Page

gna530
Junior Time Traveller

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  21:09:30  Show Profile Send gna530 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Derek, thanks so much for the update...this flood of new recons has been amazing - as I said in another post, the updated Marco Polo is truly a wonder to behold - if the original is lost, this is an amazing way to experience the story.
Go to Top of Page

GinjaNinja

8 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2013 :  21:39:49  Show Profile Send GinjaNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to the Loose Cannon team & eldoctorio for these brilliant new recons! The Myth Makers Part 1 is up now too.
I'm really looking forward to Power!
Go to Top of Page

Co-Pilot
Legendary Time Traveller

USA
8691 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  01:55:36  Show Profile Send Co-Pilot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hugolandd

Not sure if this link is allowed (a moderator can remove it if it shouldn't be here) but here it is:
You must be logged in to see this link.

Ooooooo! Thank you...

"Weakling Scum!!"
Go to Top of Page

Mosif

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  02:01:31  Show Profile Send Mosif a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks to everyone at loose cannon for the excellent recons. Your hard work has brought these missing stories back to life. Marco Polo in particular is amazing. I absolutely cannot wait to see the new power recon. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  06:27:16  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dhandley

quote:

quote:

Only a very small amount of work has been done on Massacre so far. Power is well over half way through, but we hope to feature a lot more CGI in the latter half of the story, so it could still take some time.

Hope you are all enjoying the new recons!

Sorry Derek I apologise I could of sworn somewhere I had read it was finished.
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  06:27:53  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to revive an old topic, but I'm looking for the 2nd part of Fury episode 6, which El Doctorio had posted on youtube before it was blocked out. Could anyone who downloaded this segment before it was taken down please upload it and send me a link? I'd be very grateful. BTW, I have copies of all the Loose Cannon recons (I'm upgrading Fury from an earlier version I had), and I'd be happy to upload anything any of you may need in return.... These are not just internet copies; many are digital conversions from the official VHS releases I have in my own collection. Thanks in advance!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

gna530
Junior Time Traveller

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  07:19:34  Show Profile Send gna530 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been following the uploads today and can't find Myth Makers ep 2 part 2 - but ep 3 both parts and ep 4 part 1 have now been uploaded. ElDoctorio, if you're reading this, can you post ep 2 part 2 if it was skipped? Many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Paradisio82

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  10:13:09  Show Profile Send Paradisio82 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dvakman and gna530 - you'd both be best off by posting a comment on Elsdoctorio's Youtube account. Seems like he re-uploaded some missing parts of Wheel and Web in answer to a request.
Go to Top of Page

eriggsjr

5 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  13:19:17  Show Profile Send eriggsjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dvakman

Sorry to revive an old topic, but I'm looking for the 2nd part of Fury episode 6, which El Doctorio had posted on youtube before it was blocked out. Could anyone who downloaded this segment before it was taken down please upload it and send me a link? I'd be very grateful. BTW, I have copies of all the Loose Cannon recons (I'm upgrading Fury from an earlier version I had), and I'd be happy to upload anything any of you may need in return.... These are not just internet copies; many are digital conversions from the official VHS releases I have in my own collection. Thanks in advance!

Chris

I also need Fury 6. Thanks in advanced and thanks to all the Loose Cannon team....

Edited by - eriggsjr on 11 Jan 2013 13:20:50
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2013 :  23:17:34  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http: //depositfiles DOT com/files/o9dbmnvn4

Edited by - jtowne on 12 Jan 2013 00:03:34
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  01:55:44  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jtowne... thank you!!! most sincerely, thanks from a fellow fan for your generosity.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

eriggsjr

5 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  03:20:21  Show Profile Send eriggsjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jtowne

http: //depositfiles DOT com/files/o9dbmnvn4

Thank you jtowne and again thanks to eldoctorio and all of the Loose Cannon team.....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2