Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 Wishing for some new LC recons :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2013 :  22:43:04  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LC16. The new one will probably be 41, it seems.
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2013 :  11:35:35  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TimM

Hi everyone,

I just wondered:

Is 'The Massacre' on Youtube ( ie posted there by Eldoctorio ) the new LC version
( ie what would effectively be Loose Cannon Production 40 ) - ?

Or is it the old original LC release ( ie Loose Cannon Production 16 ) - ?

It is the old one.
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2013 :  12:01:19  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Power must be the only one left to update as I recall Evil getting done a while ago.
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2013 :  16:07:14  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Power and Tenth Planet 4 appear to be the only ones needing a major upgrade.

Power appears to be in the works.. While it would be nice to have it done by the 50th, Im not sure if that's a realistic expectation.
I have heard nothing about 10P, however since 2e is now offering an animated version, I hope that would encourage LC to complement it with a true recon.

Go to Top of Page

Rubium
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2013 :  21:20:08  Show Profile Send Rubium a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh the itch for some New loose cannon is killing me! I've just devoured the revist of Marco Polo...Nothing short of Beautifully done and a very well done to all involved :) but the wait for Power is unbearable! I really cant wait to crack into the revist. Loose cannon for me have held the best version of a complete Power reconstruction since '99 and no doubt as soon as this revist comes it will continue to be the best! is there any news on its developments?:)
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2013 :  19:44:37  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would actually find an update on LC's wonderful work much more valuable than the recent rumor mill.

They have added much enjoyment with the wonderful recons they have produced and I feel very fortunate to have what I have.

A big thanks to the LC Team.
Go to Top of Page

Rubium
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2013 :  23:21:28  Show Profile Send Rubium a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gad4

I would actually find an update on LC's wonderful work much more valuable than the recent rumor mill.

They have added much enjoyment with the wonderful recons they have produced and I feel very fortunate to have what I have.

A big thanks to the LC Team.

Oh I completely agree, the redo of Power coupled with there recon of The Massacre and The Faceless ones is for me my big treat for the 50th Anniversary, even if the main special doesnt live up to my expectations even if the convention Im attending next month falls to bits I'll know that this Loose Cannon offering will be nothing short of magnificent, they've been amazing for as long as I've known then (And well beyond xD) if this is the end of them then they have my sincerest thanks and if there is any kind of Update that can be given on Power It'd make my month :)
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2013 :  05:28:23  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I am eagerly awaiting Power too. I really don't want to do my planned marathon until the improved CGI version is out. Does anyone know when we might expect this or any other updated releases? Is by the end of the year too remote a possibility?

Edited by - dvakman on 17 Sep 2013 05:28:55
Go to Top of Page

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  16:47:28  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ian's generosity allowed me to view the first three, though I gather in "work in progress" form. Nevertheless, still amazing and I look forward to seeing the completed whole. LC are far more exciting than animations, for me.
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  14:45:00  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today Im not wishing for the recons..

IM WISHING FOR THE ACTUAL EPISODES.. HORRAY !
Go to Top of Page

toxicspurge
Rassilons Bitch

USA
13439 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  14:49:48  Show Profile Send toxicspurge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
REALLY hoping we hear something concrete today.

"There will always be 97 missing episodes of Doctor Who"
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  22:12:49  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Web and Enemy recons pulled from youtube
Go to Top of Page

toxicspurge
Rassilons Bitch

USA
13439 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  22:18:21  Show Profile Send toxicspurge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not surprised. The BBC doesn't want anything competing with the newly found eps.

"There will always be 97 missing episodes of Doctor Who"
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  02:39:06  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With a million respect points to LC, only one of those ten recons could compete with what the BBC released today. Was great seeing how LC did episode 4 without telesnaps, though.
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  06:36:06  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know, the sudden willingness to allow all the LC Recons to propagate digitally over the internet this past spring now makes perfect sense...
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  12:58:36  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure I'd go as far as to make that connection.
Go to Top of Page

grantweiler

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2013 :  22:35:08  Show Profile Send grantweiler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any news on how the Power of the Daleks LC recon is progressing?
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2013 :  16:53:08  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The latest I heard is it was waiting for the cgi.
Go to Top of Page

wantsomecorn

4 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2013 :  04:16:03  Show Profile Send wantsomecorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any chance of the new version of The Massacre being put on YouTube anytime soon? (as I assume it would be out of the question to ask when the site would be updated...)
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2013 :  02:35:58  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A few months ago, it was said by team members to be *very* early along. They have not publicly given any updates as to progress so far. Perhaps they are waiting to see if any other episodes have been returned?

You can find pages for the other recent recons by altering the url for the site as such: You must be logged in to see this link. (up to LC39)

Edited by - jtowne on 30 Oct 2013 02:36:44
Go to Top of Page

wantsomecorn

4 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2013 :  03:18:27  Show Profile Send wantsomecorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I didn't know you could do that, thanks, jtowne.
Go to Top of Page

Rubium
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2014 :  22:20:12  Show Profile Send Rubium a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow it's been nearly 3 months on here and we're still no further D': has there been any updates of any kind? I have my Highlanders, Macra, Faceless ones and Evil of the Dalek recons ready I was hoping to start a full season 4 marathon by the end of the month :)
Go to Top of Page

Daveyboy

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2014 :  20:54:34  Show Profile Send Daveyboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any news on how the new Power of the Daleks is coming on? I would love to see a new Massacre or Mission to the Unknown be attempted that would complete the brilliant LC range for me :@)
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2014 :  17:41:41  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would love to hear some positive news about the Power Recon.

This and 10th Planet 4 were the ones that needed the update most.

Go to Top of Page

Daveyboy

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2014 :  22:04:08  Show Profile Send Daveyboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't see Tenth Planet being redone due to the BBC version that has been produced but a Power animated like the mega LC Evil would be AWESOME :@)
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2014 :  00:49:08  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The latest bbc included animation so I don't know if they will interpret that as the green light to go ahead.

As much as I respect pv's abilities, I would have preferred more care to the web3, such as animation, or at the very least a recon similar to dereks galaxy 4 ( although not cut down)
Go to Top of Page

joelsanford

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2014 :  15:10:41  Show Profile Send joelsanford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have always enjoyed the recons - and even with web and enemy returned I have still those reconstructions on my shelf. Enjoyed watching both at the same time to compare them. Power was my first recon and am looking forward to the re-release. A nice extra on that would be a documentary on the lc team themselves.
Go to Top of Page

TimM
Junior Time Traveller

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2014 :  13:41:48  Show Profile Send TimM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes - that'd be a great extra! ie a docu about the creativity, skills, personalities & general history of the LC team in its various forms.
Fantastic idea Joel. If it hasn't occurred already to the LC team let's hope this will cause them to mull it over as a possibility!
Go to Top of Page

Daveyboy

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2014 :  12:11:37  Show Profile Send Daveyboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any clue to when Power will be released can't wait especially after the brilliant job done with Evil?
Go to Top of Page

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2015 :  16:02:16  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TimM

Yes - that'd be a great extra! ie a docu about the creativity, skills, personalities & general history of the LC team in its various forms.
Fantastic idea Joel. If it hasn't occurred already to the LC team let's hope this will cause them to mull it over as a possibility!

Al lyou could ever wish to know (probably) is herein: You must be logged in to see this link.

Rick Brindell has said LC is over, on GB.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2