Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 Wishing for some new LC recons :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2013 :  04:58:06  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the link whitesox. Enjoying the extras :)
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

whitesox006

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2013 :  06:16:18  Show Profile Send whitesox006 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your Welcome gad4. Anyone start converting these to dvd yet?
Go to Top of Page

whitesox006

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2013 :  06:17:56  Show Profile Send whitesox006 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It takes alot to get parts one and two with a perfect edit.
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2013 :  13:41:24  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got the Hartnell's converted to NTSC DVD already. They turn out fantastic!
Go to Top of Page

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2013 :  16:51:18  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Richard Bignell's "Making Of..." documentaries for Fury From the Deep and Marco Polo are supposed to be available, uploaded by RB himself. I'm not sure if they're on Youtube or another site. Does anyone know where to find them? I have been unable to find them, only third party uploads. Richard's should be better quality.
Go to Top of Page

Skagra

3 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2013 :  22:23:40  Show Profile Send Skagra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've arrived a bit late but many thanks to all involved - LC, ElD et all.

And thanks to JT - wish I'd read your note re what's missing before starting on selected stories - I got to the last half of the last ep of Fury before realising it was missing !
I've seen your post :
quote:
Originally posted by jtowne

http: //depositfiles DOT com/files/o9dbmnvn4

I've hit a snag after downloading I wonder if you could help with - only the audio plays on Windows Media Player
Any suggestions
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2013 :  00:00:39  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
VLC!
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2013 :  00:31:13  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My favorite video player is kmplayer. Freeware and very nice.
Go to Top of Page

Skagra

3 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2013 :  14:39:59  Show Profile Send Skagra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ta muchly chaps - tried VLC 1st and it worked a treat !
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2013 :  22:33:40  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To the recent request for Bignell's Marco (making of) upload:

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  02:27:53  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Snowmen part 1 of 5 v 2 just went up guys. Hope this means that missed Ice Warriors is coming soon.
Go to Top of Page

Ollie

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  04:10:11  Show Profile Send Ollie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jtowne

To the recent request for Bignell's Marco (making of) upload:

This is just terrific, thank you!
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  04:58:34  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ashfall

Snowmen part 1 of 5 v 2 just went up guys. Hope this means that missed Ice Warriors is coming soon.

And Evil 7.1.

Testing the waters...

Edited by - jtowne on 11 Feb 2013 04:59:11
Go to Top of Page

Frankymole
Time Traveller

173 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  08:26:54  Show Profile Send Frankymole a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They're minus the titles so should be OK.
Go to Top of Page

Skagra

3 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  18:29:31  Show Profile Send Skagra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Faceless pt 1 v 2's going up now - ep 5 just gone up - only ep.6 to go !
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  20:57:57  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got Ice Warriors 3.2 now, so no matter what happens, we've got 'em all.... :)
Go to Top of Page

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  21:19:35  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And there we go... the missing section of The Ice Warriors.

Huge thanks to El Doctorio - what an incredible effort.

And of course, massive thanks to the Loose Cannon team for making these incredible recons in the first place.

GaG
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  21:48:06  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now we can do this the easy way.

Edited by - ashfall on 11 Sep 2016 20:46:45
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  00:05:21  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

http: //thepiratebay. se/torrent/8131751

Interesting! Are the synch issues fixed on DMP and Myth?

Have the titles been restored for Crusades and Ice Warriors?

Thanks so much!
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  03:26:31  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dvakman
Interesting! Are the synch issues fixed on DMP and Myth?

Have the titles been restored for Crusades and Ice Warriors?

Thanks so much!

Affirmative!
Go to Top of Page

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  19:59:23  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

http: //kat. ph/loose-cannon-t7082535.html

http: //thepiratebay. se/torrent/8131751

Excellent stuff - well done.

Does your Web Of Fear 5 have a fix for the fault about five minutes in where a couple of lines are missing (at the point where the Doctor is saying that Victoria is perfectly safe)?

GaG
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  20:40:21  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Good as Gearon

Does your Web Of Fear 5 have a fix for the fault about five minutes in where a couple of lines are missing (at the point where the Doctor is saying that Victoria is perfectly safe)?

I just checked it. At 4:40 in, it's the same as the Youtube copy. My VHS copy also has a sound issue at that point, but the word "cooperate" is more legible (although the overall sound quality of the VHS is terrible). The Youtube version has the first half of the word "cooperate" missing. The narrated CD version does not have this problem.

EDIT: Glitch is fixed now. The location linked in my previous post has information on how to get it.

Edited by - ashfall on 12 Feb 2013 22:47:24
Go to Top of Page

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  23:36:19  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Good as Gearon

I just checked it. At 4:40 in, it's the same as the Youtube copy. My VHS copy also has a sound issue at that point, but the word "cooperate" is more legible (although the overall sound quality of the VHS is terrible). The Youtube version has the first half of the word "cooperate" missing. The narrated CD version does not have this problem.

EDIT: Glitch is fixed now. The location linked in my previous post has information on how to get it.

You're too amazing for words!

GaG
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  06:59:09  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent work on that collection! It really is superb.

Based on only a quick glance (not a thorough review), I did notice that The Enemy of the World Part Four in the torrent appears to be a couple minutes shorter than my own previously assembled LC copy... Just FYI.

Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  14:45:51  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Excellent work on that collection! It really is superb.

Based on only a quick glance (not a thorough review), I did notice that The Enemy of the World Part Four in the torrent appears to be a couple minutes shorter than my own previously assembled LC copy... Just FYI.

Thanks. Found that there is a missing scene at 7:39, at a scene change right in the middle of the file. No idea how that could happen, and it would be hard to notice. Anyway, it's fixed and can be gotten by following instructions at the previous links.
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  16:53:29  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi again Ashfall, I don't want to seem ungrateful for your marvelous work. I really just want to help you perfect it. You may want to A/B all the running times in your upload in comparison to ElDoctorio's original posts. It looks like Power of the Daleks 6 might also be running a little short in your upload.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  17:07:06  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi again Ashfall, I don't want to seem ungrateful for your marvelous work. I really just want to help you perfect it. You may want to A/B all the running times in your upload in comparison to ElDoctorio's original posts. It looks like Power of the Daleks 6 might also be running a little short in your upload.

Chris

OK, I'll take it down for now for extensive review. Seems dl from youtube is not entirely trustworthy, with these small missing bits from the middle of a few of these, and not even at a the point where files were joined. So sorry about all that.
Go to Top of Page

dvakman

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  17:21:54  Show Profile  Send dvakman an AOL message  Send dvakman a Yahoo! Message Send dvakman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No apologies necessary. You are doing a great service! Let me know if I can be of any help. Just FYI, I use savevid.com in google chrome for my youtube DLs. If you can just keep track of which files are redone, so some of us don't have to DL everything again, that would be great!

Edited by - dvakman on 13 Feb 2013 17:22:52
Go to Top of Page

ashfall

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  17:30:18  Show Profile Send ashfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No apologies necessary. You are doing a great service! Let me know if I can be of any help. Just FYI, I use savevid.com in google chrome for my youtube DLs.

Actually, PotD 6 is fine. I compared runtimes against You must be logged in to see this link. and everything adds up for all the episodes (after fixing Enemy of the World).

The difference for this one is missing some extra credits added after the normal BBC end credits. If you want those, grab it from ElD. There are 2 or 3 other episodes that had multiple minutes of black video after the credits that has been removed.

Edited by - ashfall on 13 Feb 2013 17:43:25
Go to Top of Page

sid jenkins

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  18:29:41  Show Profile Send sid jenkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I may sound like a Luddite but how do you download videos from you tube ? ....that won't cost me anything ! Us Luddites aren't very wealthy. thanks.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2