Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 Wishing for some new LC recons :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2012 :  22:06:16  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully the folks at LC are alive and well and creating wonderful recons with the technology we have to rebuild them.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2012 :  04:02:04  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Because eldoctorio seems to be too busy. Hope this doesn't upset him - clearly they're posted and he intended to share once the little details like proper titles and descriptions were added. If this doesn't make too much of a fuss, I'll share the other of this serial. If it does, I apologize and enjoy the teaser.

PS: It's fantastic.

Edit: I just heard that non-members are having trouble with these links and trouble registering. So here are some mangled links.

youtube.com /watch?v=adWrsVTmXDE

youtube.com /watch?v=drBxahRhFKw

Edited by - jtowne on 05 May 2012 22:49:28
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2012 :  15:34:02  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed it very much jtowne. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and thank you to eldoctorio for uploading it. You made my day :)

Edited by - gad4 on 05 May 2012 16:16:26
Go to Top of Page

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2012 :  09:12:12  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A quick note to say thanks for this, jtowne. It's great stuff,and I hope we can see more very soon.

GaG
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2012 :  17:33:44  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When are the rest being planned for upload?
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2012 :  18:42:57  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
eldoctorio liked to release them one by one (even though they were all uploaded months in advance). So in some attempt of sticking with the way he does things, I was thinking of doing the same.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2012 :  17:07:32  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Episode 2:

youtube.com /watch?v=J-HIYwyAQB4

youtube.com /watch?v=ew2mURJNyqU

Edited by - jtowne on 11 May 2012 04:37:39
Go to Top of Page

toxicspurge
Rassilons Bitch

USA
13439 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2012 :  17:33:54  Show Profile Send toxicspurge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't open youtube at work. Would someone be so kind as to tell me which stories these are recons of?

Thanks!

"There will always be 97 missing episodes of Doctor Who"
Go to Top of Page

Shadow
Time Traveller

Guadeloupe
521 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2012 :  18:30:53  Show Profile Send Shadow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Enemy of the World Part 1
Go to Top of Page

Good as Gearon

10 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2012 :  12:45:30  Show Profile Send Good as Gearon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jtowne

Episode 2:

youtube.com /watch?v=J-HIYwyAQB4

youtube.com /watch?v=ew2mURJNyqU

Brilliant stuff - thanks so much for posting these.

GaG
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2012 :  21:06:10  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im also happy about these.. Im currently up to episode 3 :)
Go to Top of Page

enapace
Junior Time Traveller

27 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  05:46:28  Show Profile Send enapace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice to see Enemy of the world Updating being released
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  04:52:55  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Episode 4:

youtube.com /watch?v=txX3V7gqwuk

youtube.com /watch?v=aokJJ7DQQSQ
Go to Top of Page

gna530
Junior Time Traveller

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  05:45:54  Show Profile Send gna530 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much for posting these, this version is miles ahead of the original recon!!
After this one is finished, do you have plans to release any others, such as the revised Crusade or Marco Polo, or online postings of other LC recons (as Eldoctorio did with Space Pirates, Fury from the Deep, etc.) - maybe Dalek Master Plan or Abominable Snowmen?
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2012 :  14:11:06  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amszing...The audio and picture quality are great and the cgi in the latest episode is impressive Special thanks go to jtowne for posting the link, eldoctorio for uploading it and LC for an amazing production.
Go to Top of Page

hawkeye pierce

23 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2012 :  20:48:21  Show Profile Send hawkeye pierce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for Enemy so far.

And note of an interesting facility on You Tube. One that can only be seen via a link. Didnt know it could do all that.

Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2012 :  04:43:02  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a semi-new feature.
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  15:04:36  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is episode 3 avaliable as I couldnt see the link.

Oops silly me forgot episode 3 existed.

Cant wait for episode 5 and 6.

Are their any other recons to come after this one?

Edited by - iamthedoctor on 24 May 2012 15:06:21
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2012 :  00:36:52  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Iamthedoctor,

Like you, Im checking daily for the next posting and I appreciate everything everyones done. Maybe if he doesnt get a chance to do it this week, he'll double up on the last two next week :)
Hats off to everyone for this amazing recon.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2012 :  04:01:09  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Episode 5:

youtube.com /watch?v=E7WP-Z47-po

youtube.com /watch?v=UEta2R6OIKU
Go to Top of Page

Ollie

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2012 :  06:16:29  Show Profile Send Ollie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2012 :  06:41:38  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, thanks.. Its something that makes my week feel special.
Go to Top of Page

GinjaNinja

8 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2012 :  20:31:00  Show Profile Send GinjaNinja a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for posting these, they're brilliant! :)
Go to Top of Page

Dean

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2012 :  19:33:18  Show Profile Send Dean a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another thanks from me as well, its great to see them in what looks like a first generation copy, thanks for taking the time to upload them, hope there is more to follow after Enemy :-)
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2012 :  18:12:11  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic all that remains now is the 6th and final part.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

89 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2012 :  17:22:17  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Episode 6:

youtube.com /watch?v=kIFN0sleEPU

youtube.com /watch?v=IF0AynrquBg

Alright, that's all of them. Hope you've enjoyed them, I certainly did. And I hope, of course, that eldoctorio and Loose Cannon don't mind this sharing much (they were clearly uploaded and planned on being shared once eldoctorio fixed up the names and descriptions).

I won't be sharing anything else unfortunately. I'm sure things will find their way to the surface via some other means. I haven't seen the new Crusade even - but I'm sure it's excellent (and I'm still quite happy with the original for now, as with Massacre).
Go to Top of Page

hawkeye pierce

23 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2012 :  22:14:14  Show Profile Send hawkeye pierce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for those jtowne.

Hopefully eldoctorio will resume his project some day soon
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  05:04:20  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for finishing this amazing recon.

Thanks to you, LC, and eldoctorio we've seen a nice run of later Troughton upgrades.. "Enemy of the World", "Web of Fear", "Fury from the Deep", "Wheel in Space", Invasion, and "Space Pirates".

Youre always welcome here and I hope we get to see more of you.

You turned the :( into a :)

Edited by - gad4 on 06 Jun 2012 05:05:32
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  08:48:33  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jtowne

Alright, that's all of them. Hope you've enjoyed them, I certainly did. And I hope, of course, that eldoctorio and Loose Cannon don't mind this sharing much (they were clearly uploaded and planned on being shared once eldoctorio fixed up the names and descriptions).

I won't be sharing anything else unfortunately. I'm sure things will find their way to the surface via some other means. I haven't seen the new Crusade even - but I'm sure it's excellent (and I'm still quite happy with the original for now, as with Massacre).

Why wont you be sharing any more? Its the only way we get to see them these days. I was always curious as to how you got these links. Are they being distributed somewhere?

Youtube has always been horrible since google bought it all these removed videos because such and such dont want them. Thankfully Dailymotion doesnt adhere to this we need doctor who on that site.
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

793 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  14:56:16  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When he posts a new link, I noticed the amount of views were originally very small, so I dont believe they are being distributed elsewhere.

If he has a private relationship with eldoctroio then I respect that relationship and will not pressure him otherwise.

That being said, like you, I am anxiously awaiting others. Hopefully permission is granted to post the links here so all can enjoy.

Granted youtube has changed since google bought it, however those changes have prevented it from being a target and shut down like other sites have been.

Enemy of the world was a great present and I hope to see more things soon.

Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2012 :  17:47:14  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gad4

When he posts a new link, I noticed the amount of views were originally very small, so I dont believe they are being distributed elsewhere.

If he has a private relationship with eldoctroio then I respect that relationship and will not pressure him otherwise.

That being said, like you, I am anxiously awaiting others. Hopefully permission is granted to post the links here so all can enjoy.

Granted youtube has changed since google bought it, however those changes have prevented it from being a target and shut down like other sites have been.

Enemy of the world was a great present and I hope to see more things soon.

Oh yes Enemy was a fantastic story. Such a shame it was destroyed. Really like how they put the intro at the end on the doors.

Is their anything left now or is that it as im unsure whats left to be seen as all the ones like reign, Toymaker, Web have been uploaded in the past.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2