Planet Kembel
Planet Kembel
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Ian Levine Doctor Who Discussion Forum
 Loose Cannon Reconstructions - Official Forum
 Does anyone know what happened to eldoctorio?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2012 :  03:51:25  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He seems to be MIA. Im hoping the chap is well and look forward to his return. :)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

The Black Guardian
Seasoned Time Traveller

USA
1333 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2012 :  08:31:20  Show Profile Send The Black Guardian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gad4

He seems to be MIA. Im hoping the chap is well and look forward to his return. :)

I am hoping that he would post the LC versions of The Evil of the Daleks and The Abominable Snowmen online.
Go to Top of Page

gad4
Time Traveller

794 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2012 :  14:51:36  Show Profile Send gad4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While some more posts would be great, it appears he hasnt checked into the site since december so i hope the guy is ok.
Go to Top of Page

jtowne
Junior Time Traveller

90 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2012 :  00:14:19  Show Profile Send jtowne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heard from him recently and he is okay, just busy.
Go to Top of Page

hawkeye pierce

23 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  15:16:08  Show Profile Send hawkeye pierce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who actually is he? Is he directly connected with LC and perhaps puts the original quality from the hard drive on you tube? Seems to be posting very good quality copies.

December was a considerable time ago to have last posted. I assumed the BBC had perhaps called time.

Go to Top of Page

The Black Guardian
Seasoned Time Traveller

USA
1333 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  19:18:56  Show Profile Send The Black Guardian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hawkeye pierce

Who actually is he? Is he directly connected with LC and perhaps puts the original quality from the hard drive on you tube? Seems to be posting very good quality copies.

December was a considerable time ago to have last posted. I assumed the BBC had perhaps called time.

That is a possibility, but wouldn't they have also taken action to remove what he had posted already? If he was posting material that was not lost anymore, I could see them doing something to stop it.
Go to Top of Page

iamthedoctor
Junior Time Traveller

65 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  19:46:37  Show Profile Send iamthedoctor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish he had copies of the returned episodes and posted them online.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Planet Kembel © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2